As many of you know I'm in the process of decorating my own space so you always need that extra inspiration. I always find the hardest projects are the ones for yourself, simply because I am a lover of different styles and it's easy to get carried away with so many ideas. When dealing with a client I seem to find it pretty straight forward - well, most of the time anyway ;)

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite living room looks that I am really loving at the moment and in which I am thinking of incorporating certain elements into my own space.

I love how this simple living room is brought to life with pops of colour. Pretty cushions, a few accessories and a colourful rug adds depth to this simple canvas. I do love that coffee table too and am looking for something quite similar. Via Design Manifest.

Moving away from colour I also like this monochrome space. The wooden pieces and brick wall really add warmth to this interior - A modern space that has so much personality. Via Bo Bedre.

Pops of pink always make me happy and the retro furniture is fabulous! The colour grey is always a favourite of mine. Via The Klein.

Scandinavian chic with a bare simplicity that is always inviting. Via The Guardian.

A girly living room with some edge - Oh I do love that rug... Via sfgirlbybay.