I was recently asked to take part in the Magnet Kitchen Trend report, talking about Kitchen trends and all things that are important to me. This was rather fun as I love all things related to my favourite part of the home.

Whether it's for cooking, entertaining or purely relaxing the kitchen is where I spend most of my time. There are three things that our essential to me, firstly, I like to have all things pretty on my counter tops so storage space is neccesary for hiding all of the ugly tools. Secondly I love to accessorise my kitchen and giving it that personal touch. You can make the dullest of spaces come alive by adding some fab accessories. And thirdly creating an atmosphere is also fundamental. I love to play my favourite music while I'm cooking or entertaining, have the right lighting and the smell of beautiful aromas from herb plants.

Do you spend lots of time in the kitchen? What are your essentials?



 Images from the top: James Balston, Laura Aziz and Paul Craig.