For those that know me there is no hiding my enthusiasm for Kirath Ghundoo's work. I was excited to see her new collection, the India 14 Wallpaper launched at Maison & Objet at the beginning of this year.

The collection introduces two new patterns, Taj and Pink City. Inspiration for the new range comes from her recent travel to India where she took in the sights of the Taj Mahal and Jaipur, in which she fell in love with the bright colours and soft curvaceous lines of the Architecture. The colours of the collection play with a striking rich traditional Indian red offset with muted pastel hues.

Kirath goes on to say ' being Indian, it was great to finally visit the country, and I am proud to be able to bring elements of my heritage and culture to my work.



Designed digitally and printed in England on 170gsm non woven wallpaper, measuring 52cm by 10m, Taj and Pink City retail at £140 per roll.